Saturday, September 4, 2010

Swing Update 9.2.10

Here's a latest swing update.



The first swing was made with an 8-iron, the last 2 were with a 5-iron. My swing had been slipping quite a bit this week and I was able to grind out some decent rounds of golf, but it wasn't pretty. This week on the range I was hitting the ball pretty well, but the swings on camera looked awful. For now I think I finally got more of the backswing down. The downswing needs a lot of work as my left knee straightens too much and I have too much weight on my back leg on the downswing. But for now I'm trying to keep the backswing short so I can stay on plane and then get on the elbow plane on the downswing.





3JACK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we really need to hear music with lyrics like "slide his dick up in your wife" while watching your swing?

I'm done watching your swing videos for awhile now. Nothing wrong with having no sound.

Anonymous said...

Since I have been reading your blog ,you have tried a number of swing concepts,from TGM to Lagster to Iteach.Obviously it does not matter which philosophy of instruction that you follow as long as it works for you.I know that you have criticized Slicefixer for being a method teacher,but his concepts seem to incorporate some of the fixes that you are trying to achieve in your current swing.Setting up in a reverse k at address with little lateral movement will help you put less weight on your right leg at impact,while his emphasis on the braced right knee will promote that elastic tension that will automate your downswing

Anonymous said...

So, are you still working the ABS modules? Agree on the music - same thing as Lake, only his swing is, well, ...

Anonymous said...

Who's Lake?