Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mike Jacobs Golf Channel Instructor Search Vid

Here's 3Jack Top 50 Instructor, Mike Jacobs' entry for the Golf Channel's instructor search. http://www.thegolfchannel.com/instructor-search



As far as combining easy to understand subject matter and camera presence, this is one of the best I've seen so far...although I have only seen about 20 of them.

I think the big question would be the worry that if you come in at a flatter lie angle than your driver's lie angle, I would assume you have heel hits. Obviously, we tee the ball up with the driver so there's a difference between that and hitting an irons, but I would probably like that explained further.








3JACK

2 comments:

Michael Crosby said...

Thanks Rich. I really enjoy your blog. Learned some good golf tips.

My problem with TGC is that they don't have enough instruction. I like Michael Breed and Senior Tour Learning Center, but I wish they would have even a greater focus on learning.

I even wish they'd open it up for "hacker" tips. I think it'd be fun, and who knows, there could be some terrific pearls of wisdom.

TGC is always working to better their brand. They should stretch out more in golf instruction.

Anonymous said...

Yep.

The thing is, the more instruction, the more it becomes obvious that there are many schools of thought that are conflicting.

It's a turf war now.

TGC may want to stay just on neutral side of it all.