Monday, August 2, 2010

3Jack's 2nd Annual Top 50 Instructors - Part I

After much deliberation, I came up with my 2nd Annual Top 50 instructors. Here's my first annual list, which I would still recommend each instructor.

Part I 2009

Part II 2009

I'll quote what I said last year:

So I came up with my own list which is hardly scientific. I did not put them in order, just 'my top 50' and it's based upon teaching ability, perception of student success, my perception of their knowledge of teaching, etc. The only requirement is that they must get paid for golf instruction. They do not need to make a living doing it, but they must get paid for their instruction services. Hopefully this will open the eyes to some golfers on instructors out there and the process will get better as the years go on.

Denny Alberts
Tuscon, AZ
www.dennyalbertsgolf.com



Jimmy Ballard
Key Largo, FL
www.jimmyballardgolf.com

Mike Bender
Orlando, FL
www.mikebender.com

Mike Bennett
www.stackandtilt.com

Mark Blackburn
Guntersville, AL
www.blackburngolf.com

Lynn Blake
Marietta, GA
www.lynnblakegolf.com

Dan Carraher
San Diego, CA
www.mysdgi.com



Martin Chuck
Bend, OR
www.tourstriker.com

Ian Clark
Surrey, UK
www.ianclarkgolf.co.uk

Nick Clearwater
Ft. Myers, FL or Chicago IL
http://www.youtube.com/user/nclearwater

Shawn Clement
Richmond Hill, Canada
www.shawnclementgolf.com

Dana Dahlquist
Long Beach, CA
www.dahlquistgolf.net

John Dal Corobbo
Carmel, IN
www.johndalcorobbo.com

John Dochety
Tullahoma, TN
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lake1926

Ben Doyle
Carmel, CA
www.bendoylegolf.com



David Edel
Liberty Hill, TX
www.edelgolf.com

Gary Edwin
Queensland, Australia
www.garyedwingolf.com.au

John Erickson
San Francisco, CA
www.advancedballstriking.com

Chuck Evans
Destin, FL
http://chuck-evans.com

Jeff Evans
Macon, GA
www.pureballstriker.com

Mark Evershed
Toronto, ON
www.evershedgolf.com

Sean Foley
Orlando, FL
www.coregolfacademy.com

Ted Fort
Marietta, GA
www.mariettagolfcenter.com



John Furze
Sandringham, Australia
http://www.golfingmachinist.com.au/index.php

Keith Handler
Rye, NY
http://www.tjyeaton.com/instructors/


PART II NEXT




3JACK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you included Moradman, he's awesome

Martin Chuck, PGA said...

Richie, honored to be mentioned among these guys. Thanks!

MoradMan said...

To whomever commented above, that is very kind of you to say so.

I do work with David Wedzik and am ecstatic he is on the list. He truly is a phenomenal teacher.

James Hirshfield