Friday, December 11, 2015

2015 Pro Golf Synopsis Update


I have been getting inquiries as to when the 2015 Pro Golf Synopsis will be coming out.

Typically, Pro Golf Synopsis has been published in the first week of December.  However, due to new research that took longer than expected that has pushed back the deadline.  I am pushing to get PGS finished before Christmas.  However, that may be pushed back to no later than the before the Sony Open, January 14th (it should be done well before then).

I have conducted new research that I think is interesting and helpful to all golfers understanding their game.  I have looked further into par-4 designs since par-4 performance is so critical to a golfer's score.  And this season I have examined dogleg left versus dogleg right and straight-away par-4's, what correlations were involved with them and understanding the challenges that they bring.

I have also conducted new research involving a different analysis on Loss Aversion and how it affected Tour players.  But, the information applies to golfers of any skill level.  There is also an introduction of the 'clutch putting' metric and I look at the question as to whether or not a golfer should work on improving their weaknesses or continuing to work on their strengths.

There will be new information on strategy, a look at where the trends of the game to see where the modern game is going.  And of course, the 184 player-by-player statistical analysis of the 2014-2015 season.  In total, Pro Golf Synopsis should be over 300-pages long.

When 2015 Pro Golf Synopsis is up for sale, I will post it on this site as well as my Twitter page https://twitter.com/Richie3Jack.  The price is only $10!

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail them to me at ProGolfSynopsis@yahoo.com




3JACK

No comments: