Sunday, February 12, 2012

George Hunt Golf Academy Moving To Atlanta


For those wondering, my swing instructor George Hunt will be moving his golf academy to the Atlanta area. His academy will be at the Trophy Club at Apalachee in Dacula, GA. He will officially be available for lessons at the Trophy Club on February 27th.



Having worked with George since October of 2010, I have seen tremendous improvements in my ballstriking and my score. His knowledge and expertise with regards to swing mechanics and the game are impeccable and he has a perpetual thirst for knowledge. He is a consumate teaching professional and I look forward to continue to work on my game with him. I can assure golfers that their game would be in great hands under George's tutelage.

For more information, please check out his Web site at www.moradgolfgeorgehunt.com




3JACK

No comments: